haii,, haii aLL...!!
weLcome to my engLish priimboN..!!
I hope this can be useful for us,,
so . . . enjoy it and check it out..!!^_^

Sabtu, 01 Desember 2012

Blaming and Accusing

         Well long time not fill this blog, :)
Since me up to eleventh grade last year, hee
Because now I am
in the XII grade and I taught again with the most creative teacher namely teachers  is Mr. Erwanto M.pd, so this blog continues again, hahha
Yuuk let us check our material
s in this semester, starting from blaming and accusing.  


         Already know what is the meaning of blaming? blaming it means “menyalahkan”. Surely this must have been done by all the days of his life right? so we have to learn this, because it certainly will we do when we realize it or not, that we are not wrong, let us discuss this matter further.
 
         In English
blaming is an expression that is used to say on somebody the responsibility for something done (badly or wrongly) or not done or when someone said that person did a mistake that should be her / his responsibility, like choosing wrong way.
Well there is a lot of blaming
expressions, such as:
  • You are the one to blame 
  • Serves you right
  • You are to blame for  steel my
  • It is you fault!
  • You have to be responsible for this!
  • It's all because of you!
  •  I accuse you on ...
  •  I charge you for ...
  •  Why you did this to me?
  •  How can you did that to her!
  •  You are behind all this!
  •  I blame you on ...
  •  You are to blame for punching the door!
  • It's your responsibility!
  • You should finish what you've started!
 
Well now that we are in the position of the blame, there are examples to respond blame :
  • I’m sorry. It’s my fault
  • Sorry for my fault
  • I’m sorry for the things. I’ve don
  • It’s my responsibility. I’m sorry 
      It was a little of his material, now we go to significant accusing accusingly. We also would never do it, now let us learn. In English accusing is an expression when someone said that person did something wrong although she / he does not know the truth, like stealing or say that somebody has done wrong or broken the law. Here is an example of his expressions:           
  • It must have been you who did it
  • I think you're the only person who could have done it 
  • You must be doing something wrong
  • You must be the doer

If it were alleged to us that is true, how to respond:
  • I’m sorry. It’s my fault 
  • Sorry for my fault
  • I’m sorry for the things. I’ve done
  • It’s my responsibillity. I’m sorry
But if we are in the position of the blame but we do not, like this expression:
  • It's not true
  • It wasn't me
  • You are wrong, I didn't do it
  • I am not the one to blame
There are also examples of the dialogue:
Ita          :       Hey, you.  stop!
Vita        :       what is it?
Ita          :       You are to blame for  steel my earphone.
Vita        :       I’m not. I don’t do that.
Ita          :       but everybody in class said you do that.  You have to be  responsible for this!
Vita        :       prove it. I will change your earphone if you can prove it.
Ita          :       ok. I will.      

         Well that was a variety of expressions that we can use, so we're not going to get confused if we want to position anything, but there are important things ya, we should not accuse or blame others without any proof, because it is very detrimental to us and others.

1 komentar: